Once the funds are transferred, I will be purchasing a new camera. I know what kind I want, and I've had two opportunities to use a new camera in the past week, and these are the results.
 |
| This is my son and husband at the Huntingdon County Fair. Yes, he's a bit dirty. That's what kids do at the fair |
 |
| This is my niece, Lauren. This pic pretty much speaks for itself. |
 |
| I'm not sure what this is, but I thought it was pretty. I was busy waiting for a train to come by, so I decided to kill time by taking pics of stuff I found neat. |
 |
| An insect on a weed. Neat. |
 |
| I thought the color of this wasp, bee, hornet or whatever it is was kind of cool, so I took a pic. |
 |
| So while I'm waiting for the train I'm supposed to take pics of, I thought I take a pic of the train going by. I was surrounded by train nerds, and I got in front of their video cameras while an Amtrak train passed by earlier. Whoops. I got photos of the actual train, but since it's for a story, I'm not going to post those. |
2 comments:
I love the berry-looking thing!
That's a bald-faced hornet w/ the light band on it's middle. If he had 3 friends in the area, you'd be pushing up daisies. They are the ones that build those big hives you see in trees after the leaves fall. And they "bee" nasty!
I once cut into a nest in my hedge w/ my electric trimmers. I was bare-chested (yes, there was a bevy of ladies standing by to aid me as needed, all camera's in hand!)and thus could not hear their collective anger. When I finally realized what was going down, I established a new world record for the 17 yard dash from my hedge to my house!
Post a Comment