| Look! A picture that perfectly describes how I feel. Woo? |
It's been the theme of my life lately.
I'm at one of those "life crossroad-y" type places at the moment. If you would ask me if I was in a bit of a rut, to say yes would be a serious understatement, but I'm my wit's end with this rut. I'm ready to get out of it, so I've been "looking for some ropes" to climb my way out of my self-imposed rut. Oh, look at me with the metaphors and crap! I'm so awesome. I've been doing some things that will hopefully lead to some big changes very soon. If not, this is the time that I will press forward to find ways to make those changes in other ways. Even if it means I have to take the Robert Frost route, I will find a way to change the direction of my life, though I don't really want to wait until fall to do it. (Please tell me you know one of the most famous lines in the Robert Frost poem! PLEASE?!) If I were to be honest, I don't want to wait at all to do it, but sooner or later, I'll eventually learn what patience ACTUALLY means. You'd think I would learn it more since I have a child, right? HAHA!
In essence, I'm over this rut; I'm ready to get out of it. PEACE OUT, RUT!
"Answers are a luxury enjoyed only every now and then. So early on, learn to love the questions themselves." -Neil deGrasse Tyson in an AMA on Reddit.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment