So, I got to attend an awards dinner this evening. On a boat. I had some yummy food, including some awesome pumpkin pie (LOVE IT). After the awards dinner, I used the opportunity to take some photos of the dock. I was able to find something steady to put my camera on for the picture, and I don't think the results were too bad. I messed around with the ISO and aperture to set it accordingly for night photos. This is the result...
 |
| This is the best I could get. I'm impressed I got it. I think the boat is a little blurry, but I'm impressed it's fairly steady. Hooray! |
|
|
 |
| This is the boat I was on. It would have been cooler had I not gotten the light in the front and the inside lights were off, but yup. Not too bad. |
I'm on a boat. Now, I'm off to hear some of my son's "great ideas." Did he get a copy of the Babysitter's Club or something. . . Kristy had a great idea, too.
1 comment:
OMG babysitters club reference. Thank you for that. That was book one I think right?
Post a Comment