Seeing as quite a few of my friends on Facebook have taken to the Pinterest craze, I've decide to revisit and dust off the old Pinterest board.
Here's my problem, though. I'm not a crafter or a cooker, so what should I use pinterest for, you ask?
Honestly, I don't know.
I don't have the time to cook in the evenings, so my husband does it. I don't craft because I don't have the patience for crafting. I'd like to learn how to knit or crochet; however, I'm left-handed, so the thought intimidates me. I'm just a bag full o' excuses, aren't I?
So, I'm wondering how I can use Pinterest. Right now, I've been using it for things I've been interested in reading so if I want to reference it later, I can go back to it and say, "I REMEMBER THAT!" Things like mom stuff, child stuff, funny things I like, etc., etc.
However, people seem to use Pinterest to pin things they wish to accomplish, and people seem to really want to accomplish baking things and making crafty craftiness. To the point where I wonder why I was born a girl. People also seem to use it for a major event in their lives, like decorating a nursery for a newborn, finding decorative items for their new home, or anything along those lines. I don't have anything like that going on right now, so pinning things for a potential new home seem kind of fruitless, like, "OH, KYLIE, LOOK AT WHAT YOU WANT AND CAN'T AFFORD RIGHT NOW?!" Covet covet covet. Boo. Not into that.
So, I challenge the 4 of you who read this blog. How should I use Pinterest? I'm open to any suggestions. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment