Blogger Layouts

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pottermore:

Dear Pottermore and J.K. Rowling, I WANT MY HOGWARTS LETTER. NOW!




So, Pottermore, the website run by J.K. Rowling and her minions (or house elves), ran a contest the last week of July for lucky winners who answered the questions correctly. I got the correct answer on the last day, so I anxiously await for my "Welcome to Pottermore" email. Only J.K. Rowling would make gaining access to a website a big deal. Ohs well. I'm a sucker. It IS Harry Potter. In the meantime, I'll answer the Pottermore survey I found on another blog.

  1. What's your Pottermore username? AccioWild71
  2. What House do you think it sounds like?  I have no earthly idea.
  3. What House do you want to be in? If it's a matter of what house I would like to be in, it's Ravengryffinpuff; however, I'll probably be sorted into Hufflepuff.
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? No. That's the hilarity of it, of course.
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? A wand that swishes and flicks with the greatest of ease.
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? Eh... a muggleborn.
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? Define getting in. I was able to register for the website; however, I have not received my welcome email. So I'm on the wait list for Hogwarts. Great. A friggin' wait list. I'm glad I wasn't wait listed for college.
  8. What shape is your Patronus? A dog.
  9. What does your boggart look like? Like Mrs. Weasley's-- the death of someone close to me.
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Matamorphmagus? Animagus. I'd rather be mobile. I'm not really interested in turning into something that can't move or isn't supposed to move. I like mobility.
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? Probably a dog. This is why I'll be a Hufflepuff when I'm sorted. Dogs are loyal.

No comments: