So, I go through stages on occasion (quite often) where I get paranoid and feel like someone is mad at me, I've let someone down, or I'm just not good enough for anyone. Now, I know that last part isn't true. Yes, I may let people down at times. Someone may very well be mad at me (I would hope they would share this information with me, but most of the time, it's all in my head). However, I just saw this interesting video that gives a very good illustration on exactly why I, and everyone else, is good enough. I just wish that everyone could realize this.
Thanks, God. I needed to hear that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This video made me cry. Thanks for sharing!
No problem. It's an awesome video and a great illustration of what God is doing in our lives and how at times, it's gonna hurt. Chiseling is painful!
Post a Comment