was a strange year. It was filled with highs and lows, but on the whole, for me, personally, it was a good year. I'm very blessed, and I thank the good Lord for that.
I could go on and on, waxing philosophical about the twists and turns 2009 has taken, both personally and historically speaking, but I won't. I'm just blessed and very thankful for what I have.
So, about twelve minutes before midnight, I will be 2009 a farewell, and look forward to the year ahead.
I could post various New Year's resolutions as well, but I won't. My resolutions are life-long, and things I should work on throughout my life, not for a couple of weeks in 2010, only to forget about them in the humdrum of life.
So, friends, I wish you a wonderful, happy, and joyous 2010. May this year be blessed, no matter what happens.
Thank you, God, for all you've given me this year, and every year. I truly don't deserve it, but I'm thankful for everything You've given me.
Peace out, 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment