Blogger Layouts

Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beginnings and Endings

My son took his first steps tonight! Granted, they were only two or three unassisted steps, but nevertheless, he took his first unassisted steps.

He had been standing on his own for a limited period of time (and I do mean limited), but tonight, it was as if he was like okay, I'll try this one foot in front of the other thing my mommy and daddy have been doing while holding my hand around the house! He stood there, and I thought he was going to fall on his little butt again, but he just put one foot in front of the other.

If his past motor milestones have been any indication, I predict in a few weeks, I will have a full-fledged walker.

It's the end of his 'infancy' and the beginning of his 'toddlerhood'...literally.

Ack! Woohoo! I feel those emotions simultaneously!

No comments: