I understand that, sometimes, walking long distances after trying to find a place to park is taxing, but most respectful, law-abiding citizens do it. These people, the respectful, law-abiding citizens, are willing to forego the cushy place close to a building out of respect for the law and for their handicap counterparts in society.
Therefore, my request is simple, direct and to the point. STOP PARKING IN HANDICAP PARKING SPOTS WHEN YOU'RE NOT HANDICAPPED. THEY BELONG TO HANDICAP PEOPLE FOR A REASON!
I'm often tempted, when I see this law being broken, to call local authorities and have your vehicle towed, but circumstances... and other factors would put me in a terrible position.
It's incredibly infuriating when I see a car parked in a handicap spot that are BMWs, Mercedes, and other luxury vehicles. I get upset and infuriated because I assume that you, the owner of said car, think that you're above WALKING to a building and parking far away to WALK to said building. It's rude, it's crass, it's insensitive, and most of all, IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.
So, people who park in handicap spots and are not handicapped, I submit this as a simple request to STOP. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
Sincerely,
Kylie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment