I'm giving this worry I have to you. I'm giving all of my worries to you. I realize I can't do it anymore. All I do is tie my stomach up in knots, creating an anxiety-ridden version of myself. I'm quite thankful I can give all of my worries to you. I'm glad you're an all-knowing and all-powerful God who will shelter me in any storm I weather throughout my life. I'm eternally grateful you gave your only son for the forgiveness of my sins. Believe me, I have A LOT of sins.
Doing this worrying thing on my own without turning to You, quite frankly, sucks.
Unfortunately, you're going to have to remind me quite frequently to put my worries in your worry box, because I'm impatient. Problems I want solved RIGHTNOWRIGHTNOWRIGHTNOW will be solved in Your time, not mine.
I'm also thankful you're infinitely patient. I'm in awe of that. I have no patience of my own. I have to rely on You for all of mine. Thanks for that, too.
I also want to thank you for allowing to see that I'm not alone. Excuse the profanity in this link, because I know you don't like that sort of thing, but it expresses how I feel in one area of my life. An area for which I've put infinity times two amounts of time worrying about. Thanks for showing me that on Earth, even with a random person whom I've never met, I can relate to another person and what they're going through, showing me I'm not alone and there IS hope.
I have joy and thanksgiving in my heart for You, dear Lord.
Love,
Kylie
P.S. Yup. I'm accountable to You and others now with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment