Saturday, March 17, 2012
The Lost, Deep Thoughts of Kylie
The following are thoughts that have been running through my head in the past, oh, few days!
"I did it! There's no turning back now!"
"Ten years! I spent less time in high school. And college."*
"Oh, crap! I forgot to give my sister that sweater!"
"Oooh! Piece of candy!"
"I'm going to miss working with these geeks!"
"I'M NOT ASKING FOR A DATE! SERIOUSLY!"
"No, I don't want to play your Mobigo, Colin!"
"Oooh! Piece of candy!"
"I waited to call because I worked late, only to wake you up when I did call! I'm so awkward!"
"Gee, Kylie, COULD YOU BE any more selfish?"
"Well, that just affirmed every reason why. Good to know!"
"SSSSHHH! We're not supposed to talk in an open area, apparently!"
"Oooh! Piece of candy!
"Awww, man! I forgot to RSVP!"
"You still need to RSVP for those other things!"
"Why are you so incredibly bad as RSVP?!"
"Why are you writing a blog post when you could easily RSVP?!"
"How DO you make an interrobang!?"
"Oooh! Piece of candy!"
*I know that if you ADD those times together, it's longer, but I'm not. I know I'm horrible at math, but I am not THAT horrible! :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment