Blogger Layouts

Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Found ?s, So I A'd Them

 I like to answer these things by giving the optimal snark that I can possibly give. They aren't as popular anymore, so perhaps I can bring them back. . . or not.

1 What time did you get up this morning?
6:30 a.m. That's too early, but soon, I'll have to get up earlier.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium well when I eat steak, but I'm not a big steak eater.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Totally worth it.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Parenthood and The Colbert Report. Yeah, I know the question asked for one, but I gave two answers. Wanna know why? Cause I wanted to, so there.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A place with deciduous trees and no snow.

6. What did you have for breakfast today?
Frosted Shredded Wheat

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
The kind that's good.

8. What foods do you dislike?
So for favorite television show, I can only have one, but for food I dislike, I can have more than one answer? Well, again, I'm a survey-taking rebel, because there's only one food that I hate with the passion of ten-thousand suns, and that would be peas.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Hrm. . . Dave's Dream. I haven't been there in ageeeeeesss.

10. Favorite salad dressing?
French.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Ford Taurus.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
 The kind I put on and can look in the mirror and say, "See, you really DON'T belong on What Not To Wear!"

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
A beautiful sandy beach with a clear, crisp beautiful ocean. *dreams*

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Well, it's always half of something, isn't it? Yeah, I just answered a question with a question. Blew your mind, huh?

15. Where would you want to retire?
Honestly, I'm kind of fond of where I live, so I will say here.

16. Favorite time of day?
Evening. This time of day means I'm home with my husband and child, feeling a sense of accomplishment because I made it through the day. 

17. Where were you born?
In a mut hut. What's a mut hut, you ask? I don't know, I've just always wanted to say I was born in one.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
 Football. I don't like watching it on television, but I like watching it in person.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I'm pretty sure nobody is tagging me. I'm doing this survey on my blog, but if the 7 of you who read this want to answer these questions on your own blogs or in the comments, feel free to do so. I love reading other peoples' answers to these surveys.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
We've been through this already! Look above.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Everyone - I love reading these things. I've already explained this. Geez!

22. Bird watcher?
Occasionally. Then I wonder why they're trying to bathe themselves in dirt.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm a night owl. "whoooo whooo" <---Those were owl noises; couldn't ya tell?

24. Do you have any pets?
Yup. Her name is Piper!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I do, but if you're reading this, chances are you already know what it is.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A dermatologist. You people DO know I was a weird child, right? To be fair to my childhood self, I didn't know what exactly a dermatologist was, I just liked the word dermatologist.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
I have some good ones, but the one that comes to mind is when Grammy and Pappy would take me and my sister with them to go visiting or to the grocery store. We would sing Bon Jovi songs in the back seat to drown out the country music. Years later, Grammy told me how much she loved to hear us sing, but we never told her we did it to drown out the country.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like both, but cats are shifty.

29. Are you married?
Why? Are you asking? If so, I have to say I'm flattered, but I'm already married. Bless your heart for asking, though!

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes. It's like the law and stuff.

31. Been in a car accident?
Yes.

32. Any pet peeves?
Yes. I have pet peeves. If you want to know what they are, then you should ask, "What are your pet peeves?" It's not hard.

33. Favorite Pizza Topping?
 I like veggies on my pizza. For serious.

34. Favorite Flower?
 Yellow Roses. They make me smile. :)

35. Favorite ice cream?
 Vanilla. I live an exciting life.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
 Taco Bell. Judge me all you want, but when you live far away from the nearest Taco Bell, you want it.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
*falls over from laughing so hard at this question*
I have a smidge of dignity; therefore, I'm not answering this question.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
I don't know if it was from a real person, but it was a generated form response from a website. I feel so loved.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your card?
Barnes and Noble. I love books. Gotta have books. Oooh, book!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I did this survey. Again, my life is tres' exciting.

41. Like your job?
 My current one?

42. Broccoli? or Kale?
Broccoli by default, because the only thing I know about Kale* is that he's in the Hunger Games, and. . . Kale! Kale is some form of food?

43. What was your favorite vacation?
My honeymoon to Niagara Falls. 

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My husband and kid. 

45. What are you listening to right now?
My husband's snoring. I need to throw a pillow at him soon so he'll wake up and snore in the bedroom like a civilized person.

46. What is your favorite color?
Navy Blue

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None!

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Not a single person.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
I don't know. When did I start this quiz?

50. Coffee Drinker?
N to the O, yo!

*IT'S GALE, not Kale. I need to reread the books before I watch the films. At least his name sounded like Kale, and it wasn't like Bob or something. 

No comments: